My Little Ladybugs
The girls ended up in ladybug costumes that I pulled together. They were just as cute as can be! Aliyah holds still for pigtails now (we call them "piggies") and requests them often. Piggies make great bug antenna! I wore black and red while Tyler had a pair of binoculars and a net. Three ladybugs and a bug catcher!Aliyah was so proud to tell everyone about her costume and all about her sister too. She continues to always think about Everly, wanting to always include her too - such a great big sister. Evie smiles at everything - such a bucket full of love and sunshine!
Last night we thought we would take Aliyah to a few homes around ours and that would be it - WRONG! I had no idea Aliyah would love trick-or-treating so much. It was a blast! She would walk right up to a door, knock and give a confident "Trick-or-treat please!" She would always say thank you after. I am not sure how it started, but she ended one house with a big "Happy Halloween!" The young couple oooooh'ed and ahhhhhh'ed and from that point on Aliyah made sure to wish every house a happy Halloween.
I asked her if she was having fun and her reply was "It's so cool. Let's get some more." In fact, she would tell me "Let's get some more." after every house. When I told her I was worried her bag was getting too heavy, she told me, "It's okay. I am getting so strong. I have big muscles" We continued to walk up and down the block while daddy and Everly passed out treats at our house. Aliyah couldn't believe we got to play outside at night, and get treats!
Back home, Aliyah was happy to help pass out treats with dad. Halloween maybe a scary night for some, but it was a pretty magical night at our house. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






No comments:
Post a Comment