Friday, September 30, 2011

Perfect Piggies

Today I am celebrating... I refuse to dread birthdays or aging (maybe because I have a big one right around the corner)!

I believe that we are given one life and that we should appreciate that gift each day. However, I know that it can be easy to take things for granted when we get lost in the daily grind.

So... today I am not. today I am celebrating. I am so very thankful for my 29 years and all the lessons & blessings this path has taken me.

The funny thing is, since I became a mom, I can't help but think about my parents and how they first celebrated this day (after hours and hours of really hard work - thanks mom!!).

and now here I am...
I couldn't image more perfect sand-covered piggies to love on!
Happy Birthday to Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment