Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Communicating withSIGN

Baby Sign Language!!! If we know the sign for a word, we sign it (and speak it) flooding Aliyah with language.

I have read about the benefits of using sign with your kids, but it still knocks my socks off when I see it first hand!

Check out my updated video, tell me what you think AND share with your friends, facebook, twitter, etc... anyone you think would enjoy learning more about sign language. I would love any feedback.

Thanks, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to show how this works!!! We have seen that this is only scratching the surface of what this cute little one knows in sign language. Now that she is getting into the babbling stage and soon will be talking with spoken words, I hope she keeps this up as we are all learning and enjoying this 2nd language!
    Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete