So glad everyone in our house is back to being happy and healthy after last week's cold trickled into last weekend. Thank you all for the helpful suggestions, support & prayers. I thought I would share a couple of great tips I received in case you find yourself with a sick babe in the house:
1. A friend from college (who happens to be a nurse) suggested this awesome website from Children's Mercy Hospital. I will definitely be bookmarking this page for the future!!
2. We heard about this great tip for keeping little noses from getting chapped due to constant wiping when they’re sick - we rubbed a little Lasinoh cream (the lanolin ointment women use for breastfeeding) under her nose a few times a day... it’s waterproof and super emollient and kept her little face from getting sore and irritated!
I love learning tricks like that and helpful websites... just wanted to pass it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment