Oh this little dumpling of mine! She seriously has me laughing non-stop over here... what else to do in situations like these but to laugh? Aliyah is exploring her world, figuring out how things work and learning about her boundaries. Here is a look at my last few weeks...
Who knows when this was taken, because silly faces in the mirror happen at least once a day. She will talk and sign with her reflection - blow kisses, sing and make silly faces. I love it!
I hope this one is not TMI but I thought it was hysterical. I was getting ready and looked over to find Aliyah doing the same. She was so very proud of herself.
RED fingernail polish!!! My back was turned for seconds before I turned back around and found this lovely lady. She has been able to unscrew lids (I know that is SO not normal) for months now, but I never thought she would be able to unscrew the tight lid of my fingernail polish. She had the wand in one hand and the bottle in the other dabbing red on her chin. I have no idea how there was only one small spot on the carpet. I guess the rest ended up all over her!
I got the polish off her hands and face but left her tummy the way it was. All day she kept lifting her shirt and showing everyone. "Lolish" she would say proudly. The rest all washed away after her bath that evening, but she will still sometimes lift up her shirt and look for "lolish" (polish).






No comments:
Post a Comment