Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday

There is a lot to celebrate today!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother... Happy Two Months to my beautiful daughter... and today we start cloth diapers - I am both excited and a little nervous - wish us luck!

WEEKEND RECAP: Last weekend we had a GREAT time with the family at my Uncle Randy and Aunt Annie's lake house: Thank you both!

our little bumble bee


Aliyah sporting MY first swimsuit


love you


a life jacket that is both safe and cute


Dad finds a good place to swim


we watch in the shade


relaxing in the shade tent


bright eyes and bubbles


hanging out at the lake is exhausting

2 comments:

  1. The dog in the background looks like Roo at the lake. I hope it didn't bite butts like Roo did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Roo!!! what a fun dog. This one does look like Roo, but it is a Goldendoodle - his name is Stealer. What great memories I have with the Beam-Wards at the lake!

    ReplyDelete