
Check out this super hero and her Barbie band-aids!
She frowned for the first shot, closed her eyes tight (face turning a bit red) for the second shot, and let out a big ol cry for the third. As soon as the nurse slapped some pink band-aids on those chunky thighs I scooped her up and wiped the tears. that was that. She is such a big girl
She keeps on growing! I know this is the boring stuff...
but for family that read the blog:
weight - 11lbs 15oz (75%)
height - 23 inches (75%)
I did much better than expected - no tears. It did help that my mom (Grammy) was there. I asked her to come and support Aliyah for her first shots, but we all know that I needed her there for me... sometimes it is tough to be a mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment