Well, here we are. We’ve officially reached full-term baby status. I’m really proud of my body for getting Everly and I to this point safe and sound. It’s a pretty remarkable feat - growing a child - and I rarely give my body the appreciation or admiration that it truly deserves for such an accomplishment. Like most people, I am my own worst critic and do far too much nitpicking and wishing I could change this or that about myself - so I’m putting all of that aside right now to give a standing ovation to this body that has created and carried it's second child with great care. I am so very grateful for what it has done for me and my babies.
Last week's appointment was a good one - I am already 60% effaced and dilated to a 2! GBS negative, my bloodwork came back healthy and this darling girl is low and head down. But still with all that, it’s a guessing game at this point - this little girl will make her entrance when she’s good and ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BRAVA!! So proud of you and your little family! xoxo
ReplyDelete