Well, actually Tyler told me the original plan was supposed to be three days later (Mother's Day) but as soon as the gift came in the mail, he got so excited and gave it to me the same day... A little box wrapped and waiting for me from my husband. Inside was an unique open circle necklace with a single pearl that dangled in the middle. I loved it so much and immediately put it on.
One side is stamped with our favorite quote by Pablo Neruda: 'love, love here we are' On the other side: 'the inzers'
One side is stamped with our favorite quote by Pablo Neruda: 'love, love here we are' On the other side: 'the inzers'
It was the only piece of jewelry I wore when I gave birth to my daughter. It hung around my neck through every hour of blood, sweat and tears that it took to bring her into this world.
This has not left my neck since. It makes me feel safe. It reminds me of my many blessings, to have faith in the Lord, and how thankful I am for my beautiful little family - and that when it comes right down to it, it’s a reminder that I’m a heck of a lot braver than I sometimes give myself credit for.
and so this is my new lucky charm - one that’s sure to stay around my neck for quite awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment