Thursday, June 24, 2010

Support

If I had to sum up the question “How are you doing as a new little family?” I would say the most amazing thing has been the amount of support we have received - Our friends, family, and this community have all gone out of their way to ease our transition into parenthood bringing over meals, helping out at the house, and the many sweet and thoughtful gifts for our little one. It’s been really astounding just how much love was waiting for Aliyah and that surrounds us every day.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who leave comments with such tried and true advice. To all of you who leave me hysterical and supportive messages and those who share your personal stories with me - I just want you to know that I am overwhelmed sometimes by how good you are to me.

And also, I am ashamed to say that I am the world’s worst at replying to emails. You send me such beautiful words and I feel like you deserve an equally beautiful response and then they just build-up, unanswered in my inbox or facebook and I walk around hanging my head in shame because of what an awful blogger I am to not respond in a timely manner.

So this is just to say - thank you for coming back and reading, despite me.

Love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment