Last week I had my first bottle! I drank like a champ and we’re all celebrating because now daddy can feed me too. We LOVE the Adiri bottles even though they are pretty funny looking!
Aliyah took to it immediately and loved eating with her daddy!
I would encourage you to keep up on the occasional bottle - Cami never had a problem with it, but Josh got increasingly adverse as we did not offer them frequently enough. Now he & Mommy can't be far apart for too long! (He is starting solids though, so we'll be just fine :).)
So, that's the view she is seeing, huh?
ReplyDeleteI would encourage you to keep up on the occasional bottle - Cami never had a problem with it, but Josh got increasingly adverse as we did not offer them frequently enough. Now he & Mommy can't be far apart for too long! (He is starting solids though, so we'll be just fine :).)
ReplyDeleteWhat type of bottle is that? Lilly is not a fan of the bottle and it makes a huge mess. Maybe we should to try that kind ?
ReplyDelete