Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Toddlers and Tiaras

By NO means am I trying to join the gang of determined moms on TLC's show of Toddlers and Tiaras, but when my Aunt Terri sent me an email encouraging me to enter a picture of Aliyah in Parents Magazine for the facial expression contest, a picture came to mind...

I followed the link in the email, posted the picture and thought nothing more of it - I wasn't even sure if I had actually posted the picture correctly.

I just got an email from my aunt that said Aliyah's picture has been selected. If you want, you can VOTE HERE every day until August 1st for Aliyah to become this week's winner.

Thanks and Happy Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Stuffing the ballot box, eh? Darn tootin'! I think we need to talk with Uncle Russell about this routine.

    Love,
    Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, LOVE. She's soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted for her ... too cute!

    ReplyDelete