Monday, August 2, 2010

I've Caught the Sickness

You know the one - The OMGosh... Let me strap a big flower to my baby girl’s head - sickness

What is it about a perfect round baby girl head that screams “I need a headband with the biggest freakin’ flower you can find?”

It’s an incredibly contagious disease and one that seems to be running rampant with mother’s of little girls everywhere. (Have you been affected too? Let’s start a support group)

When I put this thing on her, Ali looked at me like “Oh come on mom - I look like the chiquita banana lady”

Maybe so - but isn’t she divine?

4 comments:

  1. I think so, and not just because I love bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! I can't seem to get enough of our little one! I know...that's saying a lot since I was slow coming to the grandmother thing....but look a the beautiful prize we got! Come here and give Grammy a smooch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! We did alright didn't we? Aliyah will never be lacking in smooches... I also cannot keep my lips off those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Cute. I was thinking today about the post where you told of catching Tyler "practicing" laying her down in her crib before she was born and I got a big smile on my face. =)

    ReplyDelete