![]() |
| check out my sweet M&M |
I need to find someone on etsy that will make a pretty sign I can hang by our front door that reads "There maybe a baby asleep in this house. If you are selling something, keep walking - we are broke and you will be too if you knock on our door and wake up our child" I want it to say those exact words.
I love the walk-ability of our neighborhood. The neighbors who stroll by with their dogs and strollers - but there must be a van that lets out somewhere nearby with salespeople of every sort and they are driving us bonkers... the snow seems to be slowing them down a bit
I remember a nice day a while back when a door to door salesman knocked right after I'd gotten Aliyah down for her morning nap, causing our dogs to go crazy, and thus waking her up causing her to tummy scooch, fussy sleepy-baby circles around me in the living room while I looked longingly at the to-do list that I hoped to accomplished during her nap.
This happens atleast once a month during naptime.
Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a trap door installed on our front porch?


Love that onesie!! I share your pain. Over hear we have door BUZZERS and not doorbells and I dread that noise (usually the postman wanting me to sign for a package for the neighbors! Ugh!)
ReplyDeleteI believe Josh almost attacked a stranger or two for the same thing. Good luck with that!
ReplyDelete