Thursday, January 20, 2011

Then and Now

I was so excited that my mom saved this sweet knitted hat and sweater from when I was a baby. Such a bummer when I put it on Aliyah last month to find that I had waited a bit too long. Not exactly sure how old I was in these pictures (maybe 2/3 mo), but I was definitely younger than Aliyah (7 months)

Marcie 1982


Aliyah 2010

5 comments:

  1. Marcie, you know I love you, but where did your neck go in those pictures? :) Aliyah is too cute, I love seeing pictures daily. Hope everything is going well for you. Love you! Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... @ Jordan - I take no offence at all... being a 10.5 pound baby at birth! My poor mother!! love you too BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks like a little spring chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...when Aliyah was 3 months old it was AUGUST...too hot for the sweater set. But I love the pictures and the girls!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete