Thursday, January 13, 2011

Diaper Deals and Other Stuff

Just thought that I would share a picture of this sweet cake my mom made:


It's a "Snow Day" cake - white cake with white icing!!!
and pink sprinkles ;)

On Tuesday (the 2nd day of no school due to the snow) my mom surprised Aliyah and I by coming over with lunch and a "snow day" cake - yup! my mom totally rocks

Also I wanted to share an amazing deal to any mamas (or papas) out there who are interested in cloth diapering... Cotton Babies just announced a "seconds" sale. There are cloth diapers on sale as low as $9. This is what the website says about the diapers on the seconds sale:

... cloth diapers with minor defects. Most issues are cosmetic (slightly uneven seams, dirt market, etc) and will not affect the diapers performance.

We have only used gDiapers, but with such a great deal, we ordered a few of the one-size snap. I have heard such great things about bumGunius and am really excited for these to get here. I will keep you posted on how these compare to our current stash.

2 comments:

  1. They are a great deal! Let us know how you like them. We have a gazillion BG 3.0 right now! You ordered some inserts too? Saw they didn't come with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to see how well these new diapers perform. Nothing's to good for my little angel's butt!
    So glad you enjoyed the cake. I wasn't sure you could even see the pink sprinkles. Our cake is totally gone. So much for weight loss this year!

    ReplyDelete