![]() |
| Giving you big hugs!! |
Today marks 26 weeks pregnant with you - A few days less than 100 from your estimated due date! My excitement grows by the day, knowing that your existence in my arms is growing closer.
Everyone loves to tell me that you’re going to be hell on wheels. That having two well behaved, good-natured babies in a row is as rare as being struck by lightening. For a little while in the beginning, I worried they might be right. As time has passed, however, I have found a quiet confidence in who you will be. I think you will prove them all wrong.
Sometimes I sit quietly with my hands on either side of my belly and feel you move. I feel the hardness of your little hands and feet as you push against me and I am overcome with peace. Your presence there inside me, envelops me head to toe with the deepest of faiths. In the same way in which I have learned to follow God. In the way I have learned to make a life with your father. In the way I have learned to care for your sister - with that same faith I will trust you to come into this world in your own individual way.
And I will keep brushing away the preconceived notions of who you will be - those unfounded comments on what I should expect - because I feel you speaking to me already. And with every roll of my belly, you say to me “I am here, becoming. And I will be the exact person you need in your life, mama. No more or no less”
May these next 13 weeks fly by, my precious girl. I am so ready for you.
Love, Mama


Love <3
ReplyDelete