When it comes to shopping for baby girl number two, there really isn't much to it! We still have all of Aliyah's baby clothes and almost every other baby item I can think of (and more). Even still, I can't help but to pick up a few things here and there.
I feel a little guilty buying any baby girl clothes since we have so many already but I have a great way to bypass the guilt... matching outfits!!! EEEKKK - just look how cute these are:
I also found this AWESOME book about sisters.
It talks about how they are different...
And how they are the same...
Aliyah really loves to listen to us read it. She knows the sign for "sister" and talks about it a lot - she has even given my round belly a few kisses and hugs, and can say her sister's name (kind of)! That's right folks, we have finally decided on a name... I will post more this week :)
I can't wait to get these two together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Her middle name is not going to be Bear,
ReplyDeleteis it? :)
Hahaha... No!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one, Aunt Annie!!!
ReplyDeleteI bought that book for one of my sisters a couple years ago and wrote fun memories on the pages. Sisters are so much fun!!
ReplyDelete