Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Week in Pictures

I made my mom and dad fall in love with me


I met my pediatrician and I think she might have fallen in love with me too (and I might have fallen in love with her)


I met my fur brother and sister and they
licked the bottom of my feet


I took lots and lots of naps


Mommy and daddy spent most of their time changing my diapers
(Dad’s only gagged once so far)


I took the stroller for a spin around the block


...and I gotta tell you, this whole being a baby thing
is a pretty good gig

4 comments:

  1. Loving the new pictures and story boards!! I think it was an easy sell..."my parents fell in love with me!" Everyone falls in love with Aliyah J! Hugs and Kisses to my first granddaughter.ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those chunky cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, She is so precious! It looks like she's been sleeping a lot ... which is good :)

    By the way, you and Tyler look great too! I hope everything is going well for all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha LOVE this blog. LOVE LOVE it.
    Love the fur babies checking her out and the
    'Daddy only gagged once' part :D I laughed out loud to that one!

    The other day I was going into a different room and Josh was about to change Lilly and suddenly he's like "wait, wait! Come back, I need you!" Lol, I can't blame him, it was up to her belly button! How is that even possible? If your baby is sensitive to what you eat (and it looks like mine might be) stay away from Mexican food!!!

    ReplyDelete