I realize that from this point forward I will always be a mama first. Everything has shifted inside of me. I hope the world is ok with this new arrangement.
Your title made me laugh, because I was just remembering yesterday how I talked to my cousin after I had Oliver (who BF her 4 kids), and she said, "Dena, don't you feel like this? I remember thinking to myself, 'I'm somebody's MOM.'" :) Such a weird thought, indeed. A weird, wonderful thought. :)
Tyler will surely be jealous.
ReplyDeleteWife/Mother...it's a balancing act. So much love for both..and any others that may come along!
ReplyDeleteSandy/Mom/Grammy oxox
Your title made me laugh, because I was just remembering yesterday how I talked to my cousin after I had Oliver (who BF her 4 kids), and she said, "Dena, don't you feel like this? I remember thinking to myself, 'I'm somebody's MOM.'" :) Such a weird thought, indeed. A weird, wonderful thought. :)
ReplyDelete