Tyler and I both grew up with John, Paul, George and Ringo singing endlessly on the record player throughout our home. I would even hear a Beatles tune strummed on my dad's guitar while he and my mom sang in harmony - actually, I am still lucky enough to catch that at my parents' house most every time we visit.
The love that our parents have for this rock band has carried over into our own adult lives: We have had pet rats (yes, I know... not as creepy as you may think) named Prudence and Lucy -- We play Beatles Rock Band on the Play Station -- My parents sang "Two of Us" while my dad played the guitar at our wedding -- We have Beatles Trivial Pursuit -- Tyler really wanted Aliyah's name to be Shea b/c that was the first stadium the Beatles played at in the US (side note: I wanted another name, so we ditched both and came up with Aliyah) -- If we had a boy, we both loved the name Jude -- All three of us have some kind of Beatles clothing -- And many Beatles records that we still play often in our living room...
There may be more, but that is just what I can come up with off the top of my head. Needles to say, we LOVE the Beatles.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Love is all you need! xoxo
ReplyDelete