1. A few weeks ago we knew that we were getting low on our small stash of throw-away diapers. We had been using disposables at night and tossing one in the car dashboard 'just in case'
... Well, the night came when Tyler and I were staring at each other around 9pm after we had ransacked the diaper bag, car, and house without one disposable diaper in our possession. Ali was tired so we decided to be brave and double up the cloth. I am proud to announce that we have not bought any disposable diapers since that night... cloth diapering at night is not as scary as we thought
2. We are using cloth diapers for Aliyah 24/7 now which means no slacking on my laundry duties. I was doing really great until Labor Day Weekend - Aliyah's first KSU football game/trip to Manhattan, another outdoor concert, visiting Mojo (Tyler's good friend), and a few delicious meals with our families - BUSY & FUN!
2. We are using cloth diapers for Aliyah 24/7 now which means no slacking on my laundry duties. I was doing really great until Labor Day Weekend - Aliyah's first KSU football game/trip to Manhattan, another outdoor concert, visiting Mojo (Tyler's good friend), and a few delicious meals with our families - BUSY & FUN!
... Well, Tuesday morning came and I was ransacking the house, car, diaper bag for a fresh cloth diaper - nothing! I frantically threw the clean diaper load into the dryer and searched my brain for a creative solution while we waited.



No comments:
Post a Comment