Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Trip to the Zoo

I cannot believe that I haven't posted pictures from Aliyah's first zoo trip yet! Grammy, Daddy, Aliyah and I all went to the Kansas City Zoo at the beginning of October - a much anticipated event.

Tyler and I talked all summer about showing Ali the animals for the first time, riding the carousel & train and eating popcorn as we teach Aliyah what each animal "says" - Tyler has been very excited and finally was able to take a half-day to show his little girl all around the zoo.

...of course we dressed her for the occasion

She matched her carousel animal

She loved it... however, there is not much this girl doesn't love!

Giraffes seemed to be the theme of the day

daddy/daughter love...

He wanted to show her EVERYTHING (it was seriously adorable)

Snakes!

We saw the new polar bear exhibit

Aliyah snuck in lots of snuggle time with Grammy

Kisses

Another great trip. Sandwiches for a picnic lunch, beautiful fall weather and a super fun family makes for a pretty fantastic day at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment