Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Sneak Peek Into Aliyah's Winter Wardrobe

We are headed to Chicago early this morning to spend a few days with friends. It is going to be a blast! We have our train tickets in one hand and everything else crammed into over-stuffed suitcases in the other.

We weren't sure what the weather conditions would be, so... with a lot of awesome attractions outside and with Chicago carrying the title "the windy city" we wanted to be prepared. Here is the overwhelmingly cute and fuzzy snow suit that is packed for our little girl:

Grammy and I picked this up for her last week and were able to snag a couple pictures while Aliyah modeled it for us. I really thought she was going to get hot, upset and cry, but she loved it - such an easy going gal

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever. She looks like she is ready for her space walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I did the same thing with Emelia. :)

    ReplyDelete