Monday, November 1, 2010

She's So Cute It's Scary

Have you guessed our Halloween costumes? Tyler told me he thought the pictures that I picked out as clues were awful (I tried to make it hard on purpose - hehehe). Here is some more help before I give it away... We were characters in a Disney movie - The Pictures:

the coast = our characters have ties to the ocean

the clock = aliyah's character's name is Tick Tock

the ferris wheel = from Michael Jackson's NEVERLAND ranch

the ALLIGATOR shoe = aliyah's character is an alligator (well... technically a crocodile)

Maybe some of these were a stretch, but humor me people!

Captain Hook - Mr. Smee - Tick Tock

Aliyah thought it was all pretty funny!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures....I'm smiling still!
    I think Aliyah likes Halloween! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT FUN! YOU ALL LOOK GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin costumes - that is great! And no, I never would have guessed!

    ReplyDelete