Even though Aliyah will not find any jelly beans or chocolate in her basket this year, I think she will enjoy the treats left behind by the Easter Bunny. All she needs now is a basket!!!
Easter BabyLegs - yellow canvas sneakers - a soft pink blanket
We picked up some new (technically used) cloth diapers at the Happybottomus diaper swap this past Saturday. I love the bright colors and fun pattern on these Fuzzibunz. We are looking forward to adding another brand to our cloth diapering adventures.
Wee Can Too has some incredible natural products for kids. Aliyah is getting these edible finger paints (just add water) made from organic fruit & veggie powders - safe enough to eat! I'm looking forward to posting more about this next week.
Because I am so excited about the products that Wee Can Too has to offer, I am also adding these edible veggie crayons since Aliyah has shown some interest in scribbling lately - plus if they do make it to her mouth they are 100% safe.
It maybe a little ridiculous that I want to have matching pink toenails already, but the girlie girl inside me just can't help it... Piggy Paint is advertised as "natural as mud" and is non toxic, odorless, water based and kid-friendly. Safe for babies and pregnant mamas. Aliyah is also getting new yellow nail clippers since I have seemed to misplace her other ones - oops!
I thought that an egg shape sorter fit the Easter theme well. Aliyah loves to take off lids and put them back on. She will really like the different colors and shapes. This is recommended for 18 months and up but with good supervision, I think Aliyah will be okay. I found this in a toy store on our last vacation in Colorado.
We will be hanging this swing under our deck for Aliyah to enjoy this spring/summer. My friend Jill owns 3 Kid's Closet sales around the metro. We found this swing at her Lee's Summit sale. I can't wait to get outside and try this out! Check out the Kid's Closet fb page if you are interested in her upcoming sales in Bonner Springs or North Kansas City.






Thanks marcie!!!! You got that swing SO cheap! LOVE IT!!!!! :) Thank you for always coming to the sales! Hope to see you at the Blue Springs one next week~ Jill
ReplyDeletethose finger paints look so neat!!! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSara R