Thursday, April 14, 2011

withLOVE

I am so incredibly excited to announce that a local Kansas City store, Happybottomus has asked me, along with a few other local mamas, to help support their active blog with frequent posts on cloth diapering, baby carriers, healthy living, natural birthing, natural products and more!

Sounds interesting? You can...

follow the blog at live.happybottomus.com

shop on-line or visit the store on Metcalf and 91st St
in the same parking lot as Whole Foods.

"like" Happybottomus on Facebook



The owner, Brookie-Lee, was a stay-at-home-mom who started looking for a way to help her family with income while keeping the kiddos with her when she became pregnant with baby number two. She saw a need in the cloth diapering community - buying cloth diapers is mainly done online which means you don't get to actually see what you are ordering until it arrives to your house.

Her goal with Happybottomus is to provide moms a way to touch, see and compare cloth diapers in person before they purchase them. Her other goals are to connect the community and provide alternative products.

I chose to blog under the username, withLOVE because I felt that it was a good fit for how I live my life... how I try to impact my community and world... how I treat others... how I support my husband... and how I raise my child. withLOVE.

I just submitted my first post for review and it should be up sometime today!

2 comments:

  1. Starting an ad agency? Is that withLOVE, LLC?

    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sweetie!! I knew your writing skills would turn into something fun. If Mr. Wann could see you now!!! Love the Blogs and will love your new adventure. I'm hooked!! xoxo
    Mom/Grammy

    ReplyDelete