Friday, April 15, 2011

A Tisket A Tasket

I still need to pick up an Easter basket for Aliyah... I was planning to get a really nice one from Pottery Barn Kids:


BUT I started thinking back to what Easter was like for me when I was little. My brother and I had so much fun filling our baskets and I think my parents had even more fun coming up with creative (and really hard-to-find) places to put the eggs. I loved my Easter basket/bucket! It wasn't necessarily special or fancy, but the fact that it held all my eggs (and was pink) was good enough for me.

I am thinking of hitting up some garage sales to find something fun with some character for this Easter. Wish me luck!

If you are looking for something fun to do with little ones this weekend or the next, there are plenty of Easter egg hunts around the KC metro area - check out my post today on happybottomus. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment