Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aliyah's First Year in Pictures

My little baby girl turns ONE on Thursday!! As I dig through old pictures and get all mama-sentimental at how much Aliyah has changed in a year’s time, I want to also thank you for taking this journey along with us. I can’t believe how quickly my tiny newborn has grown into the little person she is now. It is truly an amazing thing, to reflect on how much our lives have been altered and forever improved by the presence of one sweet little girl.
12 hours before I went into labor
right after Aliyah's birth
home from the hospital MAY
1 month JUNE
2 months JULY
3 months AUGUST
4 months SEPTEMBER
5 months OCTOBER
6 months NOVEMBER
7 months DECEMBER
8 months JANUARY
9 months FEBRUARY
10 months MARCH
11 months APRIL
12 months MAY

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Aliyah!!! Thanks for the journey revisited, Marcie. It was a great year. Love our little girl so much!!! Hang on, here we go! Love and kisses, Grammy

    ReplyDelete