I’m fairly certain I’ve gone mad with love.
Not surprisingly, Everly likes to sleep. Which gives us plenty of opportunity to stare at her in wonder and say out loud about a thousand times a day “Isn’t she perfect?” and “I love her so much!”
Oh those lips - those sweet baby lips!!
The sisterly love in this house is just too sweet for words. The beginning of a beautiful forever friendship.
And our Aliyah. I can’t even believe how grown up she suddenly feels. She is becoming a little girl at a faster rate than ever before - and in twelve days she went from our only one to our “big” one. Our oldest. I am so grateful for every lesson she’s taught me so far about motherhood.
And that my friends, is what we’ve been up to for the past 12 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love it. So happy for you all.
ReplyDelete