... Waiting ...
The weekend has come and gone and we are still waiting... At this point, I’m making up completely frivolous things to put on my pre baby to-do list like:
45. Must try out a new hair style/idea on pinterest.
46. Reorganize our closet.
And then I convince myself that she’s not here yet because I haven’t done these things. Then I do them, and there’s still no sign of labor starting any time soon and I have to create number 47 and 48 on my list.
Thank you all so much for the comments, advice and sharing your own stories with me. I’ve found so much encouragement in your words.
Perhaps tomorrow is our big day. and if not, I’m pretty sure it’s because I haven’t accomplished number 47 on my list, vacuum out the floorboards of my car... again
That surely must be the thing she’s waiting on.


If I have a baby and it waits on me to finish my "To Do List," I will be pregnant forever. She will be here soon, thinking of you.
ReplyDelete