Friday, December 4, 2009

Driving Along in my Automobile

This is the new (rental) car I get to drive around town!!


I was driving my Hyundai Sonata the other day when, all of a sudden, it wouldn't automatically up-shift. I was going 15 mph on 119th street with cars flying by me. I pulled over with dollar signs spinning in my head thinking it must be the transmission.

Fortunately the sport shifter fuse blew and all it took was ordering a new part - which is why I have the rental car. They ordered the fuse to come in overnight and should be fixed today. After stressing about car troubles it was all-for-not when we found out I was still under warranty. *sigh of relief*

I must say this new car is so nice a roomy... I think they upgrade your rental on purpose so you can enjoy the life of luxury making you want to trade your old car in for your rental. It worked for me, however, it is not working on Tyler... better sick with my good old Sonata (I do love that car).

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could justify the upgrade to make room for baby Inzer :)

    ReplyDelete