Thursday, March 4, 2010

Addicted to Children's Books

A house without books is like a room without windows.
- Heinrich Mann

If you have seen inside our extra closet, it's no surprise that I have quite an obsession with children's books. And to be perfectly honest my 'dream job' would to become a children's author. I have always been drawn to the sweet stories and colorful pictures, but my first year of teaching definitely fueled the fire giving me lots of opportunities to get great deals on books that I simply could not pass up... Aliyah will never be short a book to read!

I think it is only natural that I have already picked up a few "baby" books to add to the collection. I found one with numbers (so Tyler can start the math lessons) and another by one of my favorite author/illustrators, Tomie DePaola.

We also have some fun ones in Hungarian and Spanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment