Aliyah's Very First Tea Party: My mom and mom-in-law threw a beautiful baby shower for Aliyah Jacquelyn yesterday at the Alvamar Country Club in Lawrence, KS. So many of our family and friends came to help make it a very special day...
We munched on cucumber sandwiches, a fruit tray with two different kinds of dip, a layered Mexican dip, and brownie & cheesecake squares for dessert. Everything was absolutely delicious.

There was a table with different kinds of pink colored candies and another with bags for everyone to take home of my favorite hot tea... Celestial Sleepytime Tea.
The tables were decorated with old handmade doilies from both sides of our family and antique silver tea pots from Tyler's grandmother - so special!
There were so many lovely, thoughtful gifts for my little one. When I came home afterwards, Tyler and I sat on the floor in her nursery and I retold him the events of the day and who had brought every gift. We then put each of them carefully away in her room.
The tables were decorated with old handmade doilies from both sides of our family and antique silver tea pots from Tyler's grandmother - so special!
There were so many lovely, thoughtful gifts for my little one. When I came home afterwards, Tyler and I sat on the floor in her nursery and I retold him the events of the day and who had brought every gift. We then put each of them carefully away in her room.Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment