I’m hoping to blog when I can, but it may be a little quiet this week. Please send positive, comfy thoughts my way today as I am cramming this big, round body of mine into an car for 15+ hours. Sounds like fun doesn’t it? Fortunately, I’ve got Tyler along for the ride and he doesn’t know it yet but I’m totally planning to crouch on some of his seat space. (Based on that scenario, he could probably use some positive, comfy thoughts too!)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
New Orleans - Here I Come
I’m hoping to blog when I can, but it may be a little quiet this week. Please send positive, comfy thoughts my way today as I am cramming this big, round body of mine into an car for 15+ hours. Sounds like fun doesn’t it? Fortunately, I’ve got Tyler along for the ride and he doesn’t know it yet but I’m totally planning to crouch on some of his seat space. (Based on that scenario, he could probably use some positive, comfy thoughts too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment