3 Bags of Tidy Cats: FREE
6 Cans of Soup: FREE
2 Rolls of Paper Towels: FREE
2 Cans of Shaving Cream: FREE
Alive Multivitamin: FREE
2 Boxes of Milano Cookies: FREE
4 Bags of Steamers: FREE
3 Guard Deodorants: FREE
Mini Edy's Ice Cream Cup: FREE
(not pictured) 6 Revlon Lip Gloss: FREE
(not pictured) 1 Revlon Nail Polish: FREE
Mac & Cheese: .15 each
2 Bags of Steamers: .20 each
Kraft Singles: .28 each
8 Bags of Steamers: .50 each
Everything else was a great deal too. It is all about saving your coupons to match up with store sales!! i.e. The cat litter was on sale for $1 at Hy-Vee and I was able to use a $1 off coupon.
Here are some websites I have found helpful...
My Favorite:
Penny Pinchin' Mom - good blog for local KC deals
(not pictured) 6 Revlon Lip Gloss: FREE
(not pictured) 1 Revlon Nail Polish: FREE
Mac & Cheese: .15 each
2 Bags of Steamers: .20 each
Kraft Singles: .28 each
8 Bags of Steamers: .50 each
Everything else was a great deal too. It is all about saving your coupons to match up with store sales!! i.e. The cat litter was on sale for $1 at Hy-Vee and I was able to use a $1 off coupon.
Here are some websites I have found helpful...
My Favorite:
Penny Pinchin' Mom - good blog for local KC deals
(hen house/hy-vee/price chopper) and more
Store Match-Ups:
I Heart CVS
I Heart Wags (walgreens)
Totally Target
Informative:
Hot Coupon World
Free Online Printable Coupons:
Coupons.com
Red Plum
Smart Source
Other Fun Coupon Blogs:
Gina Kokopelli
Krazy Coupon Lady
Hip 2 Save
(PS - happy birthday to our sweet Alexia... she is 9 today!!)

mmmmmmm...Milano cookies!
ReplyDeleteI see vacation money being saved here!!!
Happy Birthday Alexia!!! xoxo
I am so impressed with this... I need to spend some time figuring out what your doing!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Callie. But,... can I just pay you to shop for me?! I mean WOW!
ReplyDelete