Friday, February 18, 2011

Aliyah Learns Sign Language

I am a little embarrassed at how ridiculous I sound in any video. To be honest, I try not to talk much when I am recording, but I couldn't contain my excitement when realizing that Aliyah actually understood and used the sign for "milk" (open & close fist)

She has understood this sign for a while now - as soon as she would see the sign for milk, she would smile, kick her legs and lean toward me. The other night, I thought that maaaaaaaybe I saw her little hand sign "milk" so I quickly grabbed the camera to record the moment.



So proud of this little lady!

4 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! Congrats, Aliyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great...so glad you got it on video! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww congrats...hey marcie i have some questions on how to sign somethings...send me an email when you can!!! THX!!! ♥U

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cool, what a little smartypants she is!!

    ReplyDelete