Tyler usually writes me a poem and cooks up a delicious dinner at home. I usually buy a card and give him some type of homemade gift - something small to show that he is always in my thoughts and heart.
Here is what we picked out for our sweet baby love:
We found her on Etsy by Heart Felts
I am going to pick up an Almond Joy for Tyler today - I ate a mini one last week that I found on the kitchen counter... turns out Tyler had set it out... for himself - oops! He acted like it wan't a big deal, but I felt SO bad. I may pick up a whole bag he can take to work. I also just finished painting this and framed it for him:
I think it is good to show those we love that we appreciate them, their love, support and commitment to us - be it on Valentine's Day or any other day! Hope your day is filled with love and hearts!!



No comments:
Post a Comment