After awhile, I thought I should try and capture her independence on video. She was doing such a good job but when I started the video, naturally things stopped working the way they had been...
Friday, February 11, 2011
Ms Independent
Aliyah LOVES drinking water from our cups, glasses, mugs, etc. When she knows a drink is coming her way she gets so excited kicking her legs and letting out a little giggle. We were watching her (very carefully as I am sure straw usage is not all that safe with an 8 month) and started taking pictures as she laughed and picked up my giant mug to get a drink through the straw.
After awhile, I thought I should try and capture her independence on video. She was doing such a good job but when I started the video, naturally things stopped working the way they had been...
After awhile, I thought I should try and capture her independence on video. She was doing such a good job but when I started the video, naturally things stopped working the way they had been...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




of course, Owen can point to his nose but when someone is around he looks at me like I am crazy!
ReplyDelete