Tyler was able to reconnect with some good friends from high school and on Sunday we had the whole gang over for our second annual family super bowl party. I had a lot of fun decorating, finding games, and getting snacks together for the party. I will post pictures soon, but right now I am going to snuggle up with Handsome and get some rest!
Aliyah Update: SHE CRAWLS!!! (video coming soon)
Right now she is tuckered out from all the jumping & crawling that has been going on over here
![]() |
| even picking her up and moving her to her crib could not wake up this sleeping beauty |


Hey Marcie! I love reading your blog! The pictures are great and Aliyah is so adorable! Quick question...where did you get the football leggings that Aliyah is wearing in this blog post? They are AWESOME and perfect for all our football friends & family who are having babies this year. Happy Valentine's Day!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Maggie :) Baby Legs are GREAT! They keep babies warm and make for easy diaper changes! I have a bunch of BL - they have all different patterns, sports, etc! babylegs.com - Always free shipping!!!
ReplyDelete