I will fill you all in with more details later. We are so very tired after a long and crazy day. Here is my sweet baby's bandaged (and burned) hand after her first visit to the ER.
She was given a morphine shot at the hospital and has a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine... she is a much happier girl now. We couldn't have been in a better place - The staff did great with Aliyah (and the frazzled parents/grandparent). Aliyah loves her cute pink pig that she got from the hospital which was made possible from local donations (Such a great idea if you are looking for an easy way to give back to your community!!)
She is doing great and on her way to a quick recovery! Thanks for your prayers and healing thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh My! God bess it! Kisses & Huggins
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Kathy
POOR BABY!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that was scary for all of you. I'm glad you're all home safe and sound. I'm going to worry until I hear details... was it a kitchen accident, or a grill? Do I need to get rid of my candles?? Ahhh :(
ReplyDelete