Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holy Hair Bows!!!


Shoes, bags and hair bows: 3 things I should probably be attending some sort of support/addiction group. I have started making my own clips and bows so this mess of a problem has only just begun. I do enjoy that she still leaves her bows on her head and hasn't realized that she can pull them out of she really wanted - so until then... I will soak up every cute fluffy bow and flower.

This hair accessory organizer is really easy to make! I posted how to make this on Harmony of the Home today... along with a few other ideas I found on how to organize hair bows.

Do you have any tips for organizing a mass amount of accessories?

(I love that my mom uses tacks on the back of her bedroom door to hang all of her necklaces! It really is great to be able to see them all - I should take a picture of her door.)

1 comment:

  1. I had a million hair bows when I was little too. I had something similar to that to keep them all. It was a long ribbon that attached to the hanging rod in the closet. I loved it, because I could always see all my bows. Yeah for Aliyah loving bows too!

    ReplyDelete