Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Bathtub Looks Like Chuck-E-Cheese

We have started converting our office into Aliyah's playroom. The basement belongs to us while Aliyah has pretty much taken over the upstairs. It will be nice to have my sewing machine downstairs, so I can work while Aliyah is napping!

... back to the playroom... I found an great deal on 2 bags full of balls at a local consignment sale. I washed them off in the bathtub along with the cool plastic sandbox our awesome neighbors, Amanda and Keith, gave to us.


I figured a ball pit would be a better use for the sandbox this year so that she doesn't have to listen to me say over and over, "Aliyah, sweetie... don't eat the sand."

Tyler is pretty pumped to have a ball pit too and has loved hiding behind doors, popping out and attacking me with a ball or two. I think Tyler needs a play-date... Austin, Mark, Mojo, Mike??

No comments:

Post a Comment