LOL... thanks Vanessa but most of my "maternity" clothes were actually my loose fitting normal clothes. This dress is old and something I had before Aliyah was a twinkle in my eye :)
Thanks and sorry you missed the sale - I am sure they will have another one again soon! It was on the Signing Time website b/c they were celebrating 10 years of ST - wow!!! I will keep you posted if I see another good deal :)
only you could rock a maternity shirt sans baby!
ReplyDeleteLOL... thanks Vanessa but most of my "maternity" clothes were actually my loose fitting normal clothes. This dress is old and something I had before Aliyah was a twinkle in my eye :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww. Adorable! Bummed I missed the signing time info! Ah, always next time I guess. What site?
ReplyDeleteThanks and sorry you missed the sale - I am sure they will have another one again soon! It was on the Signing Time website b/c they were celebrating 10 years of ST - wow!!! I will keep you posted if I see another good deal :)
ReplyDelete