Celebrating with Silly Faces and Ice Cream
Ten short weeks (give or take a few). That’s all that stands between me and finally meeting this little girl in my belly! I think she is excited about hitting the home stretch too because holy smokes does this kid like to move. I keep saying it over and over again but she’s just so STRONG! Sometimes she moves so suddenly and with such force that it takes my breath away - I’m a little worried at what’s in store for me as she grows bigger because she’s already throwing her weight around something fierce in there!
Besides the karate kicks she’s unleashing on me, everything else is still feeling good. I’m sleeping well at night and my aches and pains are minimal. I’ve got my fingers crossed this keeps up.
I hope everything continues to go well for this pregnancy and sending lots of positive labor vibes your way :)
ReplyDelete