I just realized that I never wrote a post about Tyler's and my weekend away last month to celebrate our 6 year anniversary! Tyler snagged some sweet tickets to an Avett Brother concert in Tulsa, OK. We packed our bag and a separate one for Aliyah (for the first time).
She stayed the weekend with my parents and I'm pretty sure she didn't think about us again until we showed up Sunday afternoon. She was happy to see us, but had such a wonderful weekend with Grammy and Grandpapa... which made the whole 'leaving her overnight' so much easier.
We had a wonderful time as well! My lovely cousins allowed us to crash a night at their beautiful new home in Tulsa after the concert, and the next day we drove to Oklahoma City to cruise around Bricktown and enjoy an evening to ourselves at the Hilton.
My cousin, Stephanie has the most beautiful blog called Hospitably Yours. You should check it out! It is full of beautiful home decor and amazing ideas for food and entertaining - she is truly an inspiration!! I am dying to try her recipe for Tortellini Spinach Bake in Creamy Lemon Sauce YUM!
I know this isn't the most exciting post, but I wanted to get it on the blog for our own memories. Here is candy for your ears:





No comments:
Post a Comment