Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Miss Aliyah Jacquelyn turns TWO on Saturday!! Is it that time again? We have been busy all week getting things together for her "Two at the Zoo" birthday party. I promise to take tons of pictures this weekend and post them next week. My mom and I worked on these hippo/zebra invites. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without this woman in my life!!!
I also would like to add that I am thankful for pinterest as I did not plan this party as far in advanced as I did her first and it is a great place to grab some last minute ideas. Here are a few pictures of our birthday girl in her hippo hat:
TWO!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sweetie! You have brought so much joy to our lives and now you get to experience the joy of your daughter! We had so much fun at Aliyah's 2nd BD party. Can't wait to see what's next! Love you. mom/grammy xoxo

    ReplyDelete