We wanted something to honor my side of the family since Aliyah's middle name is Jacquelyn after Tyler's grandmother. We came up with 3 family names to use (as middle names) depending on what we were going to choose for a first name.
We came up with a few names for our new list - I bought a baby name book - I asked for help on facebook - Tyler and I talked and talked about the perfect name. In the end, we kept coming back to Evelyn. I love the meaning: 'life' and 'little bird'. It sounded elegant and classy but unfortunately, it was too trendy for our liking... what to do??
We played around with different variations of Evelyn and tried our favorite for a few weeks without telling anyone. Tyler would walk by me in the house, rub my belly and whisper her name. The more we said it out loud, the more we loved it. We shared her name with family last week and now want to share it with you.
* Quote and music in the video ~ Avett Brothers
Everly Jean Inzer - I love the nickname Evie and if you ask Aliyah what her sister's name is, she will tell you Ever. The name fits our family so wonderfully - unique, beautiful and fun. Perfect!
We are so excited to meet you sweet Everly Jean.

Beautiful introduction to what will surely be a beautiful soul! Loved the video and the picture of Everly's belly presence!! Love to all, Grammy xoxo
ReplyDeleteSweet! I love it. Can't wait to meet baby Everly Jean!
ReplyDelete