Luckily I am surrounded by so much love and support! My mom brought over some beautiful flowers, an amazing friend passed along a stroller they no longer use and I have so many other wonderful friends/family sharing words of encouragement daily through facebook messages, texts and emails. I am always blown away by all the generosity and love in our lives!
Also a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband! He surprised us girls with an ice cream treat after dinner and watched Aliyah so that I could take a long shower and run through the playlist of songs we have chosen to play during my labor with Everly. He lit a couple candles for me and rubbed my feet when I was finished and Aliyah was sleeping peacefully in her bed.
I am back on track and focused on the task that lies ahead.
Also a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband! He surprised us girls with an ice cream treat after dinner and watched Aliyah so that I could take a long shower and run through the playlist of songs we have chosen to play during my labor with Everly. He lit a couple candles for me and rubbed my feet when I was finished and Aliyah was sleeping peacefully in her bed.
I am back on track and focused on the task that lies ahead.


So glad you had some "Marcie" time to ready yourself for the big day! You're doing great, Sweetie. It won't be long now. :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and that sweet baby. Praying for patience and strength and comfort.
ReplyDeleteKristen Seager