Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cravings??

Before I was pregnant I wondered if I would have cravings... OR... If I do, how would I know that they would be any different than when I craved a certain meal or food pre-preggers?

Well, I can say that I have had one true blue pregnancy craving. And yes, I fell into the masses of those who crave pickles. Although, it couldn't be just any pickle - no - I was craving the giant ball park pickles! I say pickles (plural) b/c I ate 5 in one sitting when Tyler brought home that glorious jar of floating cucumbers. I feel that this was a legit craving b/c nothing I've eaten had ever tasted that good (at that moment) while realizing that they were just pickles. After that night, the jar never really interested me again and has been sitting untouched in the fridge.

* I have been eating apples like crazy!!! (usually 2 a day)
* Most meats do not appeal to me much at all - this is a big change!
* I admit to dipping raw broccoli & carrots in peanut butter... and enjoying it
* Loving some grilled cheese sandwiches :)
* I can always eat green beans... and sweets

1 comment:

  1. Oh peanut butter. How I love thee.
    Apples with peanut butter are *the best*

    I think we know they're cravings when it's the same food item.....for days.

    I can't get enough milk, apples, peanut butter, or orange juice.

    ReplyDelete